Breakbulk Americas is the region’s largest trade event for all those involved in the project cargo, dry bulk cargo and breakbulk industry. Read this blog why you should visit, a must-do tip, opportunities at Breakbulk Americas and more.
This annual event takes place in Houston, Texas, from 26-28 September 2023, and brings together 4500+ attendees, 200+ exhibitors and 350+ global shippers.
It welcomes global sector leaders, including decision-makers from leading energy companies and EPC’s, as well as regional specialized service providers.
Visit Breakbulk Americas if you want to:
- Discover trends and the latest breakbulk opportunities
The two-day conference program is a good opportunity to understand the trends shaping future project opportunities, to stay ahead of the curve with your business.
- Get to know perspectives and lessons learned from peers and competitors
Presented failures and technological advancements can open up new opportunities for efficiency and cost savings.
- Expand your project cargo, dry bulk and breakbulk connections
Attendees will have the chance to engage with leading carriers, freight forwarders, equipment companies, and port terminals, opening doors to new markets and logistical solutions. Connect before the event on LinkedIn. Most used hashtags are #breakbulkamericas #bbam2023 #breakbulk
Must visit at Breakbulk Americas: The Rustic After-party
If you visit the event then we highly recommend to join the After-party at the Rustic on Tuesday 26 September 20:00 - 23:00.
Opportunities presented at Breakbulk Americas 2023
Leading breakbulk, dry bulk and project executives will provide key insights into the latest business and trade intelligence, as well as delve deeper into key markets, sectors and issues affecting the whole supply chain.
Gain insights on key topics and trends with Main stage presentations:
- Breakbulk Fleet Update
- Industry Sector Review: Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewables and Manufacturing
- Latin America Spotlight: Outlook, Projects, and Opportunities
- Women in Breakbulk
- Progress in the Digitalization in the Breakbulk Sector: Expectations VS Reality
- Breakbulk and Project Cargo Opportunities in the Gulf of Mexico
- Economic Outlook
- Air Freight Solutions for Breakbulk Cargo
- The Journey towards Decarbonization: Progress, Challenges and Opportunities
Visit Nemag at Breakbulk Americas 2023
At the Nemag stand, Halls A&B, Stand J14, you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions surrounding your unique situation and receive customized advice to help you boost your dry bulk unloading productivity.
Understanding that every location and application comes with its own unique challenges, we commit to delving deep into your operational context, and helping you build a tailored solution with the optimal grab crane combination to increase your productivity.
Another client we helped is VLI PECEM. They have benefited from a 20% productivity increase, unloading a ship in four days instead of five. Just the savings in demurrage costs are significant to say the least.
Reserve a personal appointment
- In need of consultation for a new crane or grab?
- Struggling with your grab's quality or productivity?
- Fighting increasing costs such as energy, maintenance and demurrage?
Make the most out of your Breakbulk Americas visit and already reserve a time slot with one of our account managers.
Profit from their advice on the optimal crane - grab combination for your application, breakdown your total cost of ownership and calculate your ROI.