The Nemag Quick Release Link is developed to enable quick and straightforward coupling and uncoupling of grabs on cranes. The Nemag Quick Release Link is also being used with great success in other applications where loads frequently have to be coupled or uncoupled using steel wire ropes and/or chains.
Advantages of the Nemag Quick Release Link
- The Nemag Quick Release Link is fitted to all Nemag grabs as standard, and is in addition also suitable for all grabs from other manufacturers.
- The Nemag Quick Release Link has been balanced and perfected to become the most reliable, quickest and safest coupling method for ropes and chains.
- The Nemag Quick Release Link contributes to the efficiency of bulk handling, because the grabs can be changed in no time using the Nemag Quick Release Link and Rope Pear Socket. This guarantees optimal productivity of the crane. (4-rope grabs for a 40 ton crane can, for example, be changed in 10 minutes by one person)
- The contact surfaces of the C-section have been hardened, which considerably lengthens the life span.
- The construction of the locking piece ensures reliable functioning; even under severe circumstances.
- The locking pieces are interchangeable.
- The ingenious locking piece guarantees maximum safety.
- The Nemag Quick Release Link stands out because of its great userfriendliness and extremely quick functioning.
- The quality and safe functioning of the Nemag Quick Release Link is checked continuously through internal procedures.
- If desired it can be supplied with a 3.2 mark (for example L.R.S. or A.B.S.)
The Nemag Quick Release Link is made up of a C-section and a locking piece. The C-section and the separate locking piece are made of special steel. The contact surfaces of the C-section have been hardened to achieve a long life span. The sealed locking piece is well protected against damage and dirt.
Nemag also supplies a key especially designed for the Quick Release Link. This key has a hexagonal head that fits into the keyhole of the locking piece. The horizontal handle provides sufficient grip to be able to open or close any locking piece with one short movement. The sharp end of the handle can be used to remove dirt on the outside (of the keyhole).