Rope pear socket
Optimized NEMAG design of special alloy steel ensures a safe rope termination with high lifespan and high load factor
Safe and proven technology
Delivery directly from stock
Lowest fatigue of the wire rope during sheave passage
The ideal rope termination to connect steel wire ropes
The Nemag Rope Pear Socket is made out of high-grade austenic manganese steel and generally lasts longer than the steel wire rope itself. Austenic manganese steel combines a great thoughness, elongation and a very high resistance to wear.
The standard range of Nemag Rope Pear Sockets are available for all kind of steel wire ropes. For high strength special wire ropes – like compacted steel wire ropes – Nemag has introduced the S-series Rope Pear Sockets: ideal to be used in combination with 8-strand steel wire ropes.
The Nemag Rope Pear Socket increase safety and is designed to smoothly pass over cable sheaves. The life span generally surpasses that of the steel wire rope and can be fitted by means of a 2-component resin or by means of hot socketing.
- The Nemag Rope Pear Socket is designed to smoothly pass over cable sheaves.
- The life span of the Nemag Rope Pear Socket generally surpasses that of the steel wire rope.
- The Rope Pear Socket can be fitted by means of a 2-component resin or by means of hot socketing.
- Our range of Rope Pear Sockets is suited to any type of steel wire rope.
- Especially designed for compacted steel wire rope.
- Increased safety.
- Less steel wire rope fatigue upon passing the cable sheave.
- Longer life span of the steel wire rope at the casting place.
- Optimal, new design of the Rope Pear Socket for improved sheave passage.
Download the Rope pear socket brochure
We have sent you an email with a link to download the brochure
Rope pear socket gallery
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
We will be happy to help you!
+31 111 418 923