Rope pear socket
Optimized Nemag design of special alloy steel ensures a safe rope termination with high lifespan and high load factor.
The most reliable and safest Rope Pear Socket
Suitable for all types of (compacted) steel wire rope
Worldwide availability, directly from stock
The ideal rope termination to connect steel wire ropes
The Nemag Rope Pear Socket is made out of high-grade austenic manganese steel and generally lasts longer than the steel wire rope itself. Austenic manganese steel combines a great thoughness, elongation and a very high resistance to wear.
The standard range of Nemag Rope Pear Sockets are available for all kind of steel wire ropes. For high strength special wire ropes – like compacted steel wire ropes – Nemag has introduced the S-series Rope Pear Sockets: ideal to be used in combination with 8-strand steel wire ropes.
The Nemag Rope Pear Socket increase safety and is designed to smoothly pass over cable sheaves. The life span generally surpasses that of the steel wire rope and can be fitted by means of a 2-component resin or by means of hot socketing.
- The most reliable and safe Rope Pear Socket, specially designed to smoothly pass over cable sheaves
- All sizes supply directly from stock, world wide availability
- Less steel wire rope fatigue upon passing the cable sheave by optimized design
- Long life time, generally surpasses that of the steel wire rope
- Suitable for any type of steel wire rope, included compacted types
Download the Rope pear socket brochure
We have sent you an email with a link to download the brochure
Rope pear socket gallery
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
We will be happy to help you!
+31 111 418 923